Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update!

My congressman has finally gotten back to me. Well, through the police and a 100ft restraining order. Don't fear my Ragu minions(I will call you Mama's Soldiers), this IS progress. I am guessing he is a Francesco Rinaldi fan. One block in the road, good thing we have more than one congressman.

You know, you mention to a congressman how much you would like to lather him up naked in Mama's Sauce and they slap a restraining order on you. Oh, and I did mention some other things but I cannot discuss it here until my lawyer returns my phone calls. Come on Mr. Zeldman, Finky seeks your council! Maybe he has a jar of sauce around. Wish he would return my calls.

FYI, I will be chaining myself to a tree outside of Ragu headquarters. Please Join Me. Clothes are optional. . .

8 comments:

Cerpts said...

I'm chaining myself to a loaf of garlic bread in solidarity.

You know. . .Solidarity. . .

The town next to Pemberton. . .

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Guess the very title of this blog kinda handcuffed ya. Makes me rethink my "Fat Chinese Guy with Red Hair named Rusty" blog I was gonna do.

Cerpts said...

Well, at least there would probably be more activity in YOURS since this blog ain't doin' shit all!!!!

Cerpts said...

Ho hum. There's dust bunnies blowing through this blog.

Anonymous said...

Bring that sauce back!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss it!!!! I used to cheat and make perrrfect lasagna with it!

Anonymous said...

Please bring it back!

officedealsgalore said...

Bring it back